Sat, May 20|
Hilaman Golf Course
Jump Start Your Manuscript Book Writing Workshop
This intensive writing workshop is for writers on all experience levels. Due to limited seating, participants are encouraged to get their tickets early. Participants should come ready to write.
Time & Location
May 20, 2023, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM EDT
Hilaman Golf Course, 2737 N Blair Stone Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32301, USA
About the event
This interactive writing workshop is designed to help new and aspiring authors with a Christian self-help book concept write their book. By the end of the conference, participants will have the opportunity to have written a mini book and be ready to become published authors. Participants can expect a relaxed environment with a series of engaging writing exercises, activities, and one on one book writing assistance.
Come dressed comfortable and ready to write.
Session 1: Writing Your Manuscript
- The importance of giving your manuscript to God
- How to recycle content you already have
- Writing Your Opening Chapter
- Never Break Your Zone
- Why Using Relatable Experience is Essential to Story Telling
- Writing to Express Yourself
- How to Refer to and Use History and Quotes
- How to Format Your Book
- How to Use Transitions
- How to Write the Introduction, Forward, and Acknowledgments
- The Importance of Expanding Your Vocabulary
Lunch Break- Light snacks will be served.
Session 2: Interactive Writing Segment
Participants will begin writing their manuscripts. Facilitators will be available to assist.
What to bring:
Participants should bring writing tools of their choice (laptop, writing tablet, writing utensils)
- Ticket type
Early Bird Ticket
This ticket includes light lunch and beverages.Price$47.00
+$1.18 service fee+$1.18 service feeSale ended